extended bc i'm going to be busy on saturday >:c might need to extend it another day but we'll see!
i bought a new phone (that actually works !!!) recently so i need to make up some of the cash >^< hence this set is out sooner than i expected.
this is my first time doing non-pony adopts! i'm interested to see what the reaction is like. let me you if you have any suggestions ;v;
kerfluffles are a CLOSED species
some species info (until i have a guide ready)
- the name is a portmanteau of "kerfuffle" + "fluff". they're actually really pesky creatures capable of causing LOTS of damage to persons and property alike, and are almost always covered in very fluffy soft fur.
- they're quite rabbit-like with surprisingly powerful hind legs. a fierce kick could very well hurt a human.
- their eyes glow brightly in the dark and appear quite luminous during the day. dark coloured eyes are rare
- "wild" kerfluffles have long horns and are always categorised as "uncommon". "domesticated" kerfluffles have their horns bred shortened/softened/cut off
- even though they're quite dangerous, a lot of humans (esp upper class) have taken to keeping them as pets/things to show off. there are lots of efforts to breed them with intricate patterns and colours.
- they portray no sexual dimorphism and can be taken as genderless (eg a non-binary kerfluffle is a-ok !!), though you can of course assign genders to them as well
- they almost always have long, thick tails
- despite their small mouths, their bite is very strong and they can digest anything. they have an venom that is acidic/corrosive.
confetti - very colourful! it's uncommon for kerfluffles to have such a variety of colours. very fluffy and huggable, one of the least dangerous 'fluffles out there
joy - rabbit ears, always wears a smile
melon - horns are slightly longer than normal
droplet - "wild" kerfluffle! long horns, ears pointing forward
except for droplet, who starts at $15 due to uncommon traits
BIDDING STARTS AT $10/EACH
MINIMUM INCREMENT $2
PLEASE REPLY TO THE PREVIOUS BIDDER WHEN MAKING A BID, not my comment!
auction will last until 7am AEST (sydney time), sunday, 21/12
you can change the name, assign a gender, or make small changes to the design (eg placement of markings or small colour adjustments)
upon winning you will receive the non-watermarked, larger sized png
NO BID RETRACTING
ONLY BID IF YOU CAN PAY WITHIN 48 HRS